Monday, April 11, 2011

Danica Patrick Revealed

 We all know who she is, Danica Patrick, race car driver, GoDaddy.com girl, and for us here in Jersey, the chick who got into an argument with one of our own, Ryan Truex.
 I have to admit up until Bristol I actually wanted her to do well. Not for any of the reasons many would think, but because I tend to root for the underdog. Her latest tantrum, and the unnecessary apology from Ryan, made me think, why should he apologize to her? What has she done to warrant any true respect on the track. I decided to look into her auto racing past to really see what her credentials are.
 The most glaring thing missing from her statistics are victories. Check it out for yourself at Danica Patrick and let me know what from her past qualifies her for the opportunities she has received.

No comments:

Post a Comment