Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Local Racing Blog on NJ.com

 I have just recently been given the priviledge of becoming the new local auto racing blogger for the website NJ.com. The site is the online destination of the Star Ledger, Trenton Times, Jersey Journal, and nine other publications.
 I will be giving updates on upcoming events at Bridgeport Speedway, Wall Stadium, New Egypt Speedway, Raceway Park and NJ Motorsports Park. The blog will also post the results of the previous week's action.
 As a blog about NJ racing, I will also be following the careers of drivers from our state as they compete in a number of different series, most notably the Truex brothers.
 So check out my first blog post at New Jersey Auto Racing and please let me know of any local racing stories you feel need to be told. See you at the track!

No comments:

Post a Comment