Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Almost Made Me Look Like A Genius

  As the National Guard Chevrolet number 88 came off of turn four at Charlotte with the lead of the Coca-Cola 600, I was looking like a genius. I had researched Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Steve LeTarte's past performances at all the upcoming tracks on the Sprint Cup schedule several weeks ago and came to one conclusion. Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s best chance for a win would come at Charlotte. If you don't believe I actually predicted it, click the link and read it for yourself.
  Now thanks to the lack of just a few more drops of fuel I will have to go along with the popular opinion of Dale Jr.'s next win coming at Daytona on July 4th weekend. In fact if Wrangler or Goodwrench is on the car I will guarantee the win.
  I'm not sure who needed that win worse, me or Dale Jr. Oh wait, he's going home to his mansion, nightclub, and car collection. It was definitely me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment