Friday, May 27, 2011

Special Thanks to AARN's Ernie Saxton

  I have to give a big THANK YOU to Ernie Saxton, probably best known for his weekly column in Area Auto Racing News, for making mention of me. I have to admit I was totally surprised to not only see my name, but also this blog and the one I write for NJ.com New Jersey Auto Racing, mentioned by Mr. Saxton in his column.
  I am a long-time subscriber to the racing paper and the first column I read every week is that of Mr. Saxton. He does a masterful job of combining news and commentaries on everything from Sprint Cup right on to the local wekend warrior. I truly believe if his was the only column I could read every week I would still be incredibly informed and entertained.
  His career also includes track announcer and sponsorship expert, something I am very interested in myself. Guess you could say Ernie Saxton is somewhat of a hero of mine. I am absolutely honored and again Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment