Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dale Earnhardt Jr. To End His Losing Streak at Charlotte?

  I know this is a blog about local auto raing in New Jersey, but I also know there are quite a few Dale Earnhardt Jr. fans among us Jerseyans. Therefore I am going to share with you a link to an article I recently wrote for Yahoo.
  I took the time to do a little research on Dale Jr.'s history at the upcoming tracks on the Nascar Sprint Cup schedule, and determined which gives him his best shot at a win. The article was written well in advance of the running of Dover, however, due to Yahoo's schedule it wasn't published until after. As a result, you can see if my pedictions for Dale Jr. at the "Monster Mile" actually came true. Even I was surprised.
  Check it out at the link below.
Where Will Dale Jr. Win?

No comments:

Post a Comment