Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Racing Secrets Your Competitors Don't Want You to Know

  I have been around racing most of my life. First as a kid sitting in the grandstands cheering on my favorite driver, and later as a member of several local race teams. When I was a kid I always just thought that the winner of the race was just the best driver. Amazing how simple life is when you are a child.
  When I began spending my weekends in the pits of tracks throughout the Northeast, I found a new reality. While you had to be a good driver, with some luck, to win a race, perhaps the biggest factor was actually having an edge on your competitors.
  That edge could be a better shock package, or more horsepower, even just how you prepare. Either way, I have stumbled upon a racing website that has an unbelievable amount of resources that could give you that edge. The site has books and videos on just about every topic a racer would want to learn more about.
  This could be the place the guys beating you every week are getting their edge. Check this site out, it really is amazing how much imformation is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment