Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Twitter Follower Lets Me Know Nascar is Watching

  I didn't start this blog to become famous, or even make any money. I started it because I love auto racing, particularly the type done at the three local ovals in New Jersey. I hope in my small way, somehow I can help promote not only the tracks and their events, but also the drivers, crews, and sponsors.
  I also am a contributor to Yahoo, where I have had many articles published about everything from Dale Earnhardt Jr. to Danica Patrick. I even wrote of how the possibility of Danica becoming Pregnant, could have a negative impact on her career.
  This blog led me to becoming the local auto racing blogger on NJ.com, the website of the Star Ledger. I was even contacted recently by someone from Nascar, who had seen my articles on the Truex brothers. Nascar will now be providing me with various materials to use in my blogs.
  All this , from one little blog. However, the one thing that really made it all worthwhile was a Tweet I received from Richard Childress Racing. As a Dale Earnhardt fan, I can't think of any other name having the effect of Childress.
  Who knows how far this could all go. What I do know is my love for NJ auto racing will never die, and I will always try to do my part when it comes to making sure the three tracks we have remaining are around for a long time to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment