Monday, August 8, 2011

Great Photos From GSVSCC Action

  I love the seeing the race cars of my youth, either when they make an appearance at one of our NJ racetracks, or the neighborhood car show. I don't consider myself old, but, I have to admit I do remember seeing not only the Ford Pinto and Gremlins compete, but also the coupes.
  I wasn't able to make it out to Wall Stadium for the latest appearance of the Garden State Vintage Stock Car Club, so I was very happy to find some pictures from their night on the Wall Stadium website. While I wish there were more, the one of the two modifieds, side-by-side, charging on the frontstretch is worthy of being a poster.
  Check them out yourself at http://www.wallspeedway.com/

Plus they have a link to my NJ.com posts, so that's another reason to visit !

No comments:

Post a Comment