Monday, August 22, 2011

Racing Around Jersey Reaches 6,000 Views in Less Than 3 Months

  I am proud to announce that the Racing Around Jersey blog has exceeded 6,000 views in less than 3 months. While I would love to take credit for all this, there are actually manny to thank.
  Among the first I need to thank are Jason Hearne, and Wall Stadium. The controversy generated by this very popular driver's disqualification after his first win, brought many, many views to the blog.
  New Egypt Speedway also deserves mention for their many exciting shows, and promotions throughout this 2011 season. Starting with the Cabin Fever Challenge, their decision to beat the weather and race on a Friday night, and the Friends of Mike event, this track knows how to get it done, and they bring me many views.
  Billy Pauch has also been big news in NJ racing with his dominant season at New Egypt, and his pursuit of his 100th career victory at the speedway.
  Sadly, one of my biggest day of views came from the posting of the pictures of Jamie Wolf's destroyed number 11 Modified, during the Race of Champions weekend at Oswego. Thankfully, driver Rick Kluth was uninjured.
  Lastly, I just want to thank all of you who have read my posts. Together, we can get the racers, and tracks of NJ the recognition they deserve. Afterall, it's all about the racing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment