Monday, August 29, 2011

Two Out of Three NJ Stock Car Tracks Report No Damage

  Once I realized that everyone who is important to me was ok following Hurricane Irene, my attention turned towards the racetracks of the Garden State. Specifically, Bridgeport Speedway, New Egypt Speedway, and Wall Stadium.
  I am happy to report I have heard from both New Egypt and Wall Stadium, and both tracks weathered the storm well. While I have not gotten a response, yet, from Bridgeport, there is also nothing on their website indicating there was any major damage. Let's hope that's the case.
  New Egypt, in fact, has plans to go forward with their "Jersey Rush" 410 Sprint event this Tuesday night. Please check out my post on NJ.com about the event by clicking the link below.
Jersey Rush 410 Sprints

No comments:

Post a Comment