Thursday, September 1, 2011

Joe Gibbs Racing Website Mentions Wall Stadium

  For those of you who have not really been paying attention, Ryan Truex, the younger brother of NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Martin Truex Jr., is about to makes his debut for Joe Gibbs Racing in the Nationwide Series. He will be driving the number 20 car that has been piloted, in many races this year, by Home Depot Toyota driver, Joey Logano.
  I was as surprised as anyone, when I checked the Joe Gibbs Racing website for an update on Ryan, and found a driver profile that included, among other things, a reference to Wall Stadium. What surprised me the most was a mention of the track, simply because Ryan actually only raced there for a short time. I guess the overall lack of years of racing experience, left room for the Wall Stadium reference.
  If you would like to check out the profile yourself I provided a link below.
Ryan Truex Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment