Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sex Tape Set to Shock the NASCAR World?

  As I posted yesterday, someone I trust immensely, and with connections within the inner circle of NASCAR, emailed me with information regarding a scandal set to break involving a driver currently qualified for The Chase.
  While I have not been able to confirm all the information to be true, something mentioned in the email did take place today. I will not be able to elaborate until there is more proof acvailable, however, there is rumored to be a sex tape involved.
  This scandal has the potential to not only affect the parties involved, but also other drivers, and crews, throughout NASCAR.
  Hopefully I can give you more info in the days to come. Be sure to become a follower by entering your email to the right of this post to receive updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment