Sunday, October 2, 2011

Truex Presence at Turkey Derby?

  As I approached Martin Truex Sr., shortly after his son Martin Jr. had taken the pole for today's NASCAR Sprint Cup race, and just prior to his other son Ryan starting the Nationwide race, I wanted to ask him a question no one else would surely ask.
  "What are the chances of having either, or both, of your boys in cars for the Turkey Derby, at Wall Stadium?", I asked.
  The response I got kinda surprised me.
  "It's possible", he said.
  Now in all fairness, I think I kind of caught him off-guard with the question, afterall, here he was at Dover, with one son about to start the Nationwide race from 4th starting spot.
  However, I have to tell you if there is even the remote chance of getting either one, or both, to race in the Turkey Derby, Wall Stadium management needs to do their best at getting that to happen.
  I guess we'll see, afterall, "It's possible"

No comments:

Post a Comment