Sunday, July 31, 2011

Walmart Has Great Deal for Pocono and Much More for NASCAR Fans

  I will be the first to admit I had my doubts about the Walmart 4-pack specials for NASCAR Sprint Cup races you see advertised seemingly eveywhere, including on this blog from time to time. However, I decided to click on the link and check it out for myself. What I found was pretty impressive.
  The Walmart site doesn't just contain a page to buy the ticket package. It also has a vast array of NASCAR products, everything from clothing to toys. It also has a link to NASCAR happenings in your area, and a list of upcoming NASCAR show car appearances.
  The package seems like a great deal, especially for a family of four or perhaps two individual parents with a child each. The site is pretty cool also, so even if you're not interested in buying any race tickets to Pocono next weekennd, you might want to check it out.
  I'm not a paid endorser of Walmart, I wish, but I have provided a link below to check it out.
Walmart Pocono ticket package

No comments:

Post a Comment